High-white uncoated premium paper.
Hybrid printing combines the advantages of two worlds, connecting offset and digital printing. Hybrid printing comprises: preprint, premium & creative applications. It provides strong contrasts, stability and efficiency. For this demanding technology DNS® premium is your one stop solution for short digital prints runs and large scale offset printing with a unified touch and feel.
Professional printers, creative agencies and end users will benefit from “one quality – one mill – one look”, meaning consistent print quality and one shade from 50 – 400 g/m².
- Optimised paper for hybrid printing that combines offset, digital dry toner and high-speed inkjet (monochrome & spot colours only)
- Suitable for full colour applications in offset and digital dry toner printing
- Business cards
- Company reports
- Direct mail
- Marketing brochures
- One shade from 50 to 400 g/m² for a consistent appearance
- High white uncoated surface for impressive contrasts with a natural touch
- Leading preprint quality
- Excellent touch and feel
- Smooth surface
- Optimised for image heavy content