NAUTILUS® Classic HSI
100% recycled uncoated high-speed inkjet paper – tailored to high-speed inkjet printing presses.
There are good reasons to use our recycled paper. And none not to.
It’s never been easier to choose environmentally conscious paper. After all, NAUTILUS® not only offers a diverse portfolio of recycled papers in a wide range of grammages and formats, but it also delivers top quality in every sheet with ideal whiteness. Supported by leading environmental certifications, be it Blue Angel, FSC® or EU Ecolabel, let NAUTILUS® send a clear environmental message with every application.
- Treated for dye and pigment ink: ink stays on surface, less ink consumed
- Fast water absorption, ideal for small or fast machines
- Tested on and / or approved by: Canon Océ, FujiFilm, FujiXerox, HP, KBA, Kodak, Ricoh Infoprint, Screen, Xerox Impika
- Guaranteed joint-free reels
- NAUTILUS® papers are also available in cut-size and folio – ideal for a consistent corporate identity
- Direct mail
- Excellent colour reproduction
- High quality recycled paper to reach the environmentally conscious customer
- NAUTILUS® Classic HSI with its low whiteness shows the 100% recycled content
- NAUTILUS® Classic HSI carries the Blue Angel
- Rough surface
- Optimised for image heavy content