Matte paper for most demanding print jobs.
NEUJET® marks the step into graphic arts printing: full deep colours at highest printing speeds reaching offset capabilities.
- Pigmented surface treated for dye and pigment inks
- Results in high colour gamut, fixation of the ink on surface as well as saving of ink
- Fast drying, ideal for highly productive printing presses
- Tested on and / or approved by: Canon Océ (ink dependent, contact your Mondi contact for support) HP, Kodak, Ricoh, Screen, Xerox Impika, FujiFilm
- High whiteness resulting in excellent contrast
- Available in reels, guaranteed join-free reels
- Available in cut size
- Direct mail
- Various types of books
- High colour density for pigment and dye ink
- Colour gamut levels surpassing treated inkjet papers
- Very even solid areas and smooth colour gradients
- High bulk and opacity even at low basis weights gives yield benefits
- In total: the right paper choice for printers entering the graphic art market