NEUJET® silk premium
Silk paper for most demanding print jobs.
NEUJET® marks the step into graphic arts printing: full deep colours at highest printing speeds reaching offset capabilities.
- Pigmented surface treated for dye and pigment inks
- Results in very high colour gamut, good fixation of the ink on surface as well as saving of ink
- Fast drying, ideal for highly productive printing presses
- Tested on and / or approved by: HP, Kodak, Ricoh, Screen, Xerox
- Very smooth, silky surface
- High whiteness resulting in excellent contrast
- Available in guaranteed join-free reels
Aqueous lacquer or varnish can be directly applied after printing to enhance surface characteristics
- High and very high colour density for pigment and dye ink
- Colour gamut levels reaching coated offset and surpassing most other inkjet papers
- Very even solid areas and smooth colour gradients
- Includes HP ColorPRO Technology
- Overcoating to increase gloss, protect, scratch-off fields or other functionality is possible
- In total: the right paper choice for graphic arts printers replacing coated offset papers as well searching special applications papers
- This paper is optionally available as CO₂ neutral. Mondi is offsetting the unavoidable greenhouse gas emissions through certified carbon offset projects with ClimatePartner.
- Direct mail
- Various types of books
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- EN71-3 Toy Safety
- Free of Heavy Metals