PERGRAPHICA® Natural Smooth
Premium uncoated design paper for an extraordinary look & feel.
“Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.” – Leonardo da Vinci.
That’s why paper matters. With its look and feel PERGRAPHICA® reflects emotions that bring your story to life. Experience its distinctive shades and surfaces and you will realise – with PERGRAPHICA® anything is possible, even perfection.
- Premium design paper which combines the advantages of Offset and Digital printing –the paper can handle high temperatures and pressures, electrostatic charges and toner or inks with different characteristics.
- No matter if your visions are black & white or in full colour –they’ll come true.
- Coincidence may be a source of great art – but not very likely. So we tested our Pergraphica papers on Heidelberg, MAN Roland and all leading digital production presses (like HP Indigo, Canon Imagepress, Konica Minolta...)
- If you want to add a special touch to your work – all papers are perfectly suitable for extraordinary post-print processingsuch as cellophaning, creasing, dye cutting, laser engraving/cutting, hotfoil stamping...
- Its smooth surface texture enhances a sophisticated message for an elegant look and feel
- The natural whiteness (80 CIE) acts like a design element, bringing unique style and impression to printed materials
The entire PERGRAPHICA® range has been CO₂ neutral as standard since April 2021
- We recommend a commercial test run to ensure runnability on your converting and printing equipment. Paper performance can be influenced by machine settings, as well as converting and storage conditions.
- Pergraphica is available in various folio finishing formats: choose from short grain (SG) or long grain (LG), as well as bulk packed or ream wrapped.
- Direct mail
- Annual reports
- Marketing material and many more creative possibilities
- Smooth surface
- Optimised for image heavy content
- EN71-3 Toy Safety
- Free of Heavy Metals