IQ GRASS + PACKAGING
The unique paper
Did you know that there are around 14,000 different types of grass existing around the world? This enormous range of grass varieties accounts for around one-fifth of the total vegetation on our planet. Grass is one of the fastest growing and ecologically ‘successful’ plants, found in the tropics, the Alps, in water, or even in the desert.
Grass is now also used in the paper industry – the combination of grass fibres with fresh fibres from sustainable sources gives the paper a unique haptic and natural look.
- Shopping bags
- Liners for corrugated and solid board
- Produced from 70% FSC™ certified pulp + 30% grass fibres
- Special natural appearance & haptics due to small visible grass fibres
- Especially developed for shopping bags and liners for corrugated and solid board
- Perfect runnability and high strength properties
- Developed and successfully tested for flexoprinting
- ECF Confirmation
- ISO 14001
- Food Safety
- Free of Heavy Metals
- ISO 9001