PERGRAPHICA® Classic Rough
Premium uncoated design paper for an extraordinary look & feel.
“Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.” – Leonardo da Vinci.
That’s why paper matters. With its look and feel PERGRAPHICA® reflects emotions that bring your story to life. Experience its distinctive shades and surfaces and you will realise – with PERGRAPHICA® anything is possible, even perfection.
- Premium design paper which combines the advantages of Offset and Digital printing –the paper can handle high temperatures and pressures, electrostatic charges and toner or inks with different characteristics.
- No matter if your visions are black & white or in full colour –they’ll come true.
- Coincidence may be a source of great art – but not very likely. So we tested our Pergraphica papers on Heidelberg, MAN Roland and all leading digital production presses (like HP Indigo, Canon Imagepress, Konica Minolta...)
- If you want to add a special touch to your work – all papers are perfectly suitable for extraordinary post-print processingsuch as cellophaning, creasing, dye cutting, laser engraving/cutting, hotfoil stamping...
- Now also available with HP Indigo certification to guarantee premium print results on HP Indigo printing presses. Thanks to special treatment of the paper for HP Indigo printing, we are able to guarantee perfect ElectroInk adhesion, blanket compatibility and machine runnability.
- Its rough surface texture helps you to distinguish your message and convey pure, natural look and feel
- The classic whiteness (148 CIE) provides a contemporary look and feel highlighting the aesthetic imagery
- Direct mail
- Annual reports
- Marketing material and many more creative possibilities
- Rough surface
- Optimised for image heavy content
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- EN71-3 Toy Safety
- Free of Heavy Metals