PERGRAPHICA® High White Rough
Premium uncoated design paper for an extraordinary look & feel.
“Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.” – Leonardo da Vinci.
That’s why paper matters. With its look and feel PERGRAPHICA® reflects emotions that bring your story to life. Experience its distinctive shades and surfaces and you will realise – with PERGRAPHICA® anything is possible, even perfection.
- Premium design paper which combines the advantages of Offset and Digital printing –the paper can handle high temperatures and pressures, electrostatic charges and toner or inks with different characteristics.
- No matter if your visions are black & white or in full colour –they’ll come true.
- Coincidence may be a source of great art – but not very likely. So we tested our Pergraphica papers on Heidelberg, MAN Roland and all leading digital production presses (like HP Indigo, Canon Imagepress, Konica Minolta...)
- If you want to add a special touch to your work – all papers are perfectly suitable for extraordinary post-print processingsuch as cellophaning, creasing, dye cutting, laser engraving/cutting, hotfoil stamping...
- Its rough surface texture helps you to distinguish your message and convey pure, natural look and feel
- The high whiteness (157 CIE) is ideal for contrast rich communication material that stands out
- Direct mail
- Annual reports
- Marketing material and many more creative possibilities
- Rough surface
- Optimised for image heavy content
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- EN71-3 Toy Safety
- Free of Heavy Metals