DNS® color print
Smooth high-white uncoated paper.
Not available for CIS region.
DNS® color print is designed especially for colour laser printers and digital colour presses. Its super smooth surface produces excellent digital print results with sharper, more vibrant colours. Eye-catching images are achieved effortlessly due to a higher whiteness level (170 CIE) that is optimal for marketing collateral.
- Specially developed for digital colour printing on colour laser printers, copiers and digital colour presses
- Maximum machine performance thanks to the paper’s excellent runnability
- Tested on Xerox, Canon, Océ, Xeikon, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Kodak, Xanté, MGI, etc.
- Smooth finish and high opacity for perfect colour reproduction
- Highest whiteness for contrast rich print jobs
- From 80 to 300 g/m² for unlimited creative possibilities
- This paper is optionally available as CO₂ neutral. Mondi is offsetting the unavoidable greenhouse gas emissions through certified carbon offset projects with ClimatePartner.
- Marketing brochures
- Direct mail
- Business Cards
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ECF Confirmation
- Free of Heavy Metals
- DIN 12281